From the coast to the city – the Admiral C2 jacket is the perfect companion. Crafted from breathable and waterproof, recycled polyester, it's also generously filled with Repreve padding made from recycled plastic bottles. A roomy drawstring hood, practical pockets with waterproof zippers and heat-welded seams ensure extra protection from the elements, while the ergonomic panelling means it's just as comfortable and easy to wear as it is practical. The removable face mask fastens with snap buttons and can be stored in the discreet inner pocket when not in use.
- Regular fit
- Roomy hood, practical pockets with waterproof zip closures, zip fastening concealed by a button placket
- Made from breathable and waterproof, recycled polyester
- Insulated with Repreve padding – performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles and produced through sustainable manufacturing that reduces water and energy consumption, as well as greenhouse gas emissions, compared to virgin fibres
- So far, more than 20 billion plastic bottles have been recycled by producing the Repreve fabric
- Removable face mask can be stored in the inner pocket when not in use
- Heat-welded seams and Lycra-infused elasticated trims for extra protection from the elements
- Ergonomic panelling ensures comfort and ease of movement
- Logo patch on the sleeve
- 53% recycled polyester
- 47% polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.