- Regular fit with mid rise and straight leg
- Waistband with belt loops and adjustable side tabs
- Slant pockets, back flap pockets and side patch pockets
- Crafted from certified organic cotton poplin, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- North Sails logo on the back adds a signature graphic touch
- 98% organic cotton
- 2% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not iron the print
- Do not twist
- Do not use light underwear
- Iron on reverse
Workwear influences meet sustainable spirit with these cargo trousers: a casual wardrobe icon. Their comfy regular-fit silhouette is enhanced with buckled tabs on the sides, adjusting to your every moment for maximum freedom of movement. Their cotton poplin construction is certified as having been manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.