- Regular fit
- Zip pockets and chest pockets with heat-taped zips ensure optimal functionality
- High adjustable neck and drawstring hem provide protection from the wind
- Padded with fibres produced from recycled plastic bottles
- Made from ultra-breathable and high-performance 3-layer technical fabric with a waterproof rating of 10,000 mm
- Maserati logo on the chest and North Sails patch on the back
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Separately
A boat trip essential, reworked with an innovative edge for the brand-new North Sails x Maserati collection. The Atlantic West offers superior comfort thanks to its ultra-breathable, ultra-flexible triple-layer fabric construction and special recycled padding providing protection from the cold. Superior water repellency adds bonus points to its high-performance design, able to withstand a water pressure of up to 10,000 mm.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.