- Made from water-repellent recycled micro-ripstop
- Stand collar and zip pockets ensure maximum functionality
- Back drawstring waist accentuates the silhouette
- Insulated with padding produced from plastic bottles
- Message on the inside pocket expresses North Sails' core values
- Reflective North Sails logo on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
The Baa Jacket features a comfy yet feminine fit, perfect for outdoor-lovers with a keen eye for style. Its recycled micro-ripstop construction is enhanced with a water-repellent coating and insulated with recycled fibers produced from plastic bottles, as part of our commitment to being Ocean Positive. A stand collar and elasticated cuffs keep the cold air out, whilst a reflective logo patch on the chest adds a signature touch.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.