- Regular fit
- Hood and stretch trims for full functionality
- Flattering drawstring waist accentuates the silhouette
- Made from water-repellent recycled fabric with a crinkled texture
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Grosgrain pocket trims
- Text on the inside pocket expresses North Sails' core values
- Reflective North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a signature touch
- 100% polyamide
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Mild Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
Flaunting a feminine silhouette, the Baffin jacket offers a seamless fusion of refined aesthetics, enhanced functionality and North Sails ethics. This garment is crafted entirely from recycled materials, characterised by a recycled fabric outer shell with a soft crinkled texture and a water-repellent finish to ensure water slides straight off the surface. Its two-way zip closure and drawstring waist allow for endless styling possibilities, enabling you to easily adjust the fit depending on whatever the weather throws your way.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.