An ultra-functional and versatile garment that makes a foolproof ally for boat excursions and unpredictable weather in between seasons. This vest from the C2 range sports a recycled nylon construction with Repreve padding: an innovative fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles.
- Regular fit
- Stand collar, zip pockets and stretch trims for full functionality
- Two-way zip fastening finished with North Sails C2 lettering
- Crafted from recycled nylon
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- North Sails logo on the chest adds a distinctive touch
- 92% recycled polyester
- 8% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron embellishment
- Iron on reverse
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
Shipping time in France
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.