- Made from a recycled viscose, wool and cashmere blend that feels lightweight and luxurious
- Stand collar and zip fastening create a versatile, laid-back silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug fit
- North Sails logo on the chest adds a signature touch
- 30% recycled wool
- 35% recycled polyamide
- 30% recycled viscose
- 5% recycled cachemere
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
Elegant and functional with everyday attitude, this cardigan is a North Sails wardrobe must-have. Crafted from a luxurious blend of recycled wool, cashmere and viscose, it flaunts a relaxed fit with ribbed trims and contrast edges.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.