- Flawlessly fitting regular cut
- Waistband with belt loops
- Side slant pockets and back zip pocket
- Made from soft and sustainable recycled comfort technical fabric
- Button and concealed zip closure
- America’s Cup label and North Sails patch on the back
- 92% recycled polyester
- 8% elasthan
- Wash at 30 °C
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
Flaunt the style and colours of the America’s Cup however, wherever and whenever. These Bermuda shorts form part of the special collection dedicated to the 36th edition of the historic regatta presented by Prada. Sustainably crafted from recycled technical fabric, they sport a straight-leg silhouette with side slant pockets and a back zip pocket. A reflective logo on the back adds a distinctive touch.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.