- Flawlessly fitting regular cut
- Waistband with belt loops
- Side slant pockets and back welt pockets
- Made from soft and sustainable recycled comfort technical fabric
- Button and concealed zip closure
- America’s Cup label and North Sails patch on the back
- 92% recycled polyester
- 8% elasthan
- Wash at 30 °C
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
These chinos form part of the special collection dedicated to the 36th America’s Cup presented by Prada, for which North Sails is Official Clothing Partner. Sustainably crafted from recycled technical fabric, they sport a straight-leg silhouette with side slant pockets and back welt pockets. A logo patch and label on the back add a distinctive touch.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.