- Made from an organic cotton and wool blend
- Ribbed knit creates a sophisticated textured effect
- Lined in fleece for optimal protection
- North Sails patch on the side adds a signature touch
- 60% cotton
- 30% polyamide
- 10% wool
- Do Not Bleach
- Hand Wash - Maximum Washing Temperature 40C°
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
From the coast to the city – this beanie is the perfect companion during the colder months. It's knitted from a soft organic cotton and wool blend with a ribbed texture and lined with soft fleece for comfort. Finished with a turn-up hem and a front logo.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.