- Crafted from a certified organic cotton and wool blend, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Regular fit with crew neck and long sleeves creates a versatile, easy-to-wear silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and a flawless fit
- North Sails logo on the shoulder adds a signature touch
- 80% cotton
- 20% wool
- Do Not Bleach
- Hand Wash - Maximum Washing Temperature 40C°
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Dry Flat
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
Smart and functional, this jumper updates a versatile silhouette with sustainable fibres and a sophisticated 3D knit texture. Its organic cotton and wool blend construction certified as having been manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.