- Made from extra-fine pure wool with cable-knit weave for maximum protection
- Crew neck and long raglan sleeves define its versatile, ultra-functional silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and the perfect fit
- North Sails logo on the hem adds a signature touch
- Made in Italy
- 100% virgin wool
- Do Not Bleach
- Hand Wash - Maximum Washing Temperature 40C°
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Normal Process
- Wash Separately
- Do Not Dry In Sunlight
- Iron On Reverse Side
This jumper updates a winter wardrobe icon with a special touch, woven from ultra- luxurious yarn with a graphic cable-knit design. Crafted from extra-fine pure wool, it flaunts a relaxed silhouette edged with ribbed trims, detailed with a North Sails logo on the hem.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.