- Regular fit and packable design
- Hood, pockets and two-way zip closure for full functionality
- Made from water-resistant and wind-resistant recycled ripstop
- Padded with Repreve, a unique fibre produced from plastic bottles through sustainable manufacturing processes that consume less water and energy, and emit fewer greenhouse gases compared to traditional fibres. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Lined in recycled nylon
- Stretch trims ensure a snug fit
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Wash at 30 °C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
The Crozet jacket embodies sustainability and respect for the planet: two values that define the North Sails brand. Made from recycled ripstop with a water-repellent treatment that ensures water slides right off the surface, the design sports a hood, front pockets and a zip fastening. Filled with Repreve padding - an innovative fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles - it also boasts a packable construction: store it inside the matching bag when you don't need it.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.