- Made from recycled micro-ripstop with a water-repellent treatment
- Detachable hood, zip pockets and zip closure ensure maximum functionality
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Contrast lining and inside print expressing North Sails' commitment to protecting the oceans
- Stretch trims ensure a snug fit
- Felt logo patch on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
The Crozet Jacket embodies our heritage with an adventure-ready design perfect for in between seasons. Its recycled micro-ripstop construction helps to keep waste out of landfill, elevated with a practical water-repellent finish and striped quilting to lock in the warmth. Equipped with a hood that can be detached to suit your style, this men's garment is filled with Repreve padding produced from recycled plastic bottles, reinforcing our commitment to protecting our precious oceans.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.