These cargo trousers are characterised by a smart-casual cut that pairs effortlessly with any look. Sporting a regular fit, they’re enhanced with a reinforced crotch and elasticated waistband for maximum freedom of movement. Crafted from special OEKO-TEX® certified stretch cotton gabardine, manufactured in line with eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
- Regular fit with mid rise and straight leg
- Elasticated drawstring waistband
- Side slant pockets, back buttoned welt pockets and side patch pockets
- Crafted from OEKO-TEX® certified stretch cotton gabardine, manufactured in line with eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- North Sails logo on the back adds a distinctive graphic touch
- 98% cotton
- 2% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Iron on reverse
- Dry in the shade
Shipping time in France
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.