- Regular fit with high neck and zip closure
- Kangaroo pockets and ribbed trims create a sporty feel
- Contrast bands on the sleeves add a graphic edge
- Made from certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes
- North Sails print and embroidery on the chest add a signature touch
- 57 print celebrates the year North Sails was born
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Normal Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Separately
A brand-new way of wearing North Sails’ heritage style: this certified organic cotton sweatshirt is characterised by a 57 print on the sleeve, celebrating the brand’s rich history and sailing heritage. Its ultra-functional design is enhanced with a high neck and zip closure for maximum versatility.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.