- Regular fit with hood, long sleeves and half-zip closure
- Kangaroo pockets ensure optimal functionality
- Ribbed trims create a well-defined silhouette
- Made from recycled curly fleece
- North Sails logo patch on the chest adds a signature touch
- fabriic 1: 100% polyester
- fabric 2: 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Normal Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
This kids’ sweatshirt channels a dynamic vibe and a functional attitude with clear sports-inspired details, featuring a hood, kangaroo pocket and long raglan sleeves. North Sails’ ethical commitment to protecting the planet is cemented through a sustainable choice of materials: recycled curly fleece and recycled nylon.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.