- Regular fit with long sleeves and zip fastening
- Welt pockets ensure full functionality
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Crafted from certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- North Sails logo patch on the sleeve adds a signature touch
- 80% cotton
- 20% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Normal Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
A mini-me wardrobe basic, updated with a sustainable twist. Boasting a cosy hood lined in curly fleece, this sweatshirt features a zip fastening to take your little one seamlessly from indoors to outdoors. But what really sets it apart from the rest is its certified organic cotton fleece construction, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.