- Regular fit with hood
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Kangaroo pocket ensures full functionality and adds a sporty touch
- Crafted from 100% certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Treated with Polygiene ViralOff® technology, killing over 99% of viruses in two hours
- North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a signature graphic touch
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- Do not iron the print
This certified organic cotton sweatshirt flaunts a dynamic look with a handy kangaroo pocket and hood for unexpected wind or rain. Treated with Polygiene ViralOff® technology that promises to kill over 99% of viruses in two hours.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.