- Regular fit with hood and long sleeves
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Fleece fabric crafted from certified organic cotton, grown in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles
- Maxi North Sails logo print on the front with checked design
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Normal Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Separately
This North Sails sweatshirt is designed for little explorers and outdoor adventure seekers. Its brushed fleece construction is crafted using GOTS certified organic cotton, grown in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles. Finished with a maxi logo on the front, reinterpreted with a checked print.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.