- Regular fit with polo collar and long sleeves
- Made from water-repellent and breathable recycled polyester pique
- Chest pocket is embellished with the Maserati logo
- North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a distinctive touch
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Very Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Do Not Iron On Print Or Decoration
- Do Not Dry In Sunlight
Born out of a collaboration between North Sails and Maserati, this polo shirt is crafted from recycled polyester piqué that has been specially treated to ensure superior water resistance: an ultra-functional choice for boat trips and outdoor activities.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.