- Made from stretch organic cotton poplin
- Waistband with belt loops
- Slant pockets and back buttoned welt pockets
- Signature branding celebrating the Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez regatta
- Felt North Sails patch on the back
- 98% cotton
- 2% elasthan
A smart-casual staple with endless versatility and the exclusive appeal of Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez. Fresh from the capsule collection dedicated to the legendary Mediterranean regatta, these men's chino shorts are designed with the planet in mind too, crafted from stretch organic cotton poplin. Embellished with LVDST detailing on the left leg and a French flag on the side seam.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.