- Regular fit
- Expandable hood, zip pockets and zip closure ensure full functionality
- Made from water-repellent and wind-resistant recycled softshell
- Micro-mesh lining guarantees optimal breathability
- Stretch fabric trims with North Sails lettering
- "Reuse, Reduce, Rethink" lettering expresses North Sails' green commitment
- North Sails logo on the shoulder adds a signature touch
- 92% recycled polyester
- 8% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash Separately
The boys’ North windbreaker jacket combines North Sails’ lifestyle aesthetic and sustainable ethics in miniature form. Its recycled softshell construction is treated with a water-repellent finish that ensures water slides right off the surface. Topped with an expandable zip hood, the design is lined in recycled micro-mesh with printed "Reuse, Reduce, Rethink" lettering that reinforces to our sustainable commitment.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.