Built for offshore races where you live in your foulies for a couple of days; invaluable breathability, waterproofness, comfort and lightness. Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro, the only membrane to withstand the continual assault of the sea and provide breathable comfort and an innovative TightWeave™ face fabric. Game-changing 4DL™ (4-layer durable laminate) reinforcement; impervious to water whilst offering robust protection. DuraSeal™ neoprene closures at the neck and wrists. The Offshore Smock is constructed in GORE-TEX® Ocean Pro, the only membrane that can withstand the continual assault of the ocean and provide breathable comfort. In similarity to the Ocean range the Offshore Smock is constructed in an innovative TightWeave™ face fabric - which features a smaller weave than traditional face fabrics to stop water absorption as well as penetration - but in a lighter, more flexible fabric weight adding to the comfort of the Offshore Smock. The Offshore Smock benefits from game-changi
- Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro
- Innovative TightWeave™ face fabric
- Clean design to minimise snagging
- Double entry chest pocket with AquaGuard® zips & laser cut drainage
- Standard fit to allow for normal middle layer requirements
- 4DL™ reinforced seat; robust reinforcement with no water absorption
- Articulation panel for enhanced movement
- DuraSeal™ at neck and wrists for easier donning and removal combined with complete waterproof protection
- Offshore 7” collar and hood design
- External Hypalon hang loop for stowage
- 100% polyamide
GORE-TEX® PRO garments are for outdoor professionals and serious outdoor visionaries. The fabric provides extreme breathability, a complete wind barrier to stay warm for longer, a superior waterproof membrane and long-lasting protection - even in extreme conditions. The new GORE-TEX PRO products also come with recycled and solution-dyed textiles that reduce water usage and CO2 emissions, creating a lower environmental footprint.
TightWeave™ is a fabric construction that uses much thinner threads and much tighter weaves. Designed for an optimum mix of capabilities in the different race environments. It is naturally water repellent, making it more durable than other techniques. In addition, it won’t leach toxic chemicals into the environment. A win for humans, fish, animals and the oceans.
4DL™ is a new four-layer durable laminated reinforcement. Lamination means no water pocket is created behind the patch, taking longer to dry. No sewing and seam taping a patch significantly reduce seam failure in a high-stress zone. Thanks to this technology, there's zero water absorption - totally impenetrable to water.
- All zips and Velcro fastenings should be secured before laundering
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F using liquid detergent, rinse twice
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry low
- Once Dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more or iron warm (max sole plate temperature 150°C) to reactivate water-repellent treatment
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment
- Do not iron in any trims
Shipping time in France
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
All measurements in the table refer to morphologic measurements, meaning measurements of the human body not of the product.
|Size||Height(cm) Height(inch)||Chest(cm) Chest(inch)||Waist(cm) Waist(inch)||Weight (kg) Weight (lbs)|
|XS||160/165 63.0/65.0||84/90 33.1/35.4||76 30||50/60 22.7/27.2|
|S||165/170 65.0/66.9||90/96 35.4/37.8||81 32||60/70 27.2/31.8|
|M||170/175 66.9/68.9||96/101 37.8/39.8||86 34||70/80 31.8/36.3|
|L||175/180 68.9/70.9||101/107 39.8/42.1||91 36||80/90 36.3/40.8|
|XL||180/185 70.9/72.8||107/112 42.1/44.1||96 38||90/100 40.8/45.4|
|XXL||185/190 72.8/74.8||112/117 44.1/46.1||101 40||100/110 45.4/49.9|
|3XL||190/195 74.8/76.8||117/122 46.1/48.0||106 42||110/120 49.9/54.4|
|4XL||195/200 76.8/78.7||122/127 48.0/50.0||111 44||120/130 54.4/59.0|
|Height(cm) Height(inch)||160/165 63.0/65.0||165/170 65.0/66.9||170/175 66.9/68.9||175/180 68.9/70.9||180/185 70.9/72.8||185/190 72.8/74.8||190/195 74.8/76.8||195/200 76.8/78.7|
|Chest(cm) Chest(inch)||84/90 33.1/35.4||90/96 35.4/37.8||96/101 37.8/39.8||101/107 39.8/42.1||107/112 42.1/44.1||112/117 44.1/46.1||117/122 46.1/48.0||122/127 48.0/50.0|
|Waist(cm) Waist(inch)||76 30||81 32||86 34||91 36||96 38||101 40||106 42||111 44|
|Weight (kg) Weight (lbs)||50/60 22.7/27.2||60/70 27.2/31.8||70/80 31.8/36.3||80/90 36.3/40.8||90/100 40.8/45.4||100/110 45.4/49.9||110/120 49.9/54.4||120/130 54.4/59.0|