An ultra-functional garment and an infallible ally for your outdoor adventures and boat excursions. The Olden jacket is crafted from waterproof and wind-resistant recycled ripstop. Complete with a detachable hood, two-way zip closure and drawstring hem for added protection and a custom fit.
- Oversized fit
- Detachable hood, welt pockets and two-way zip closure ensure full functionality
- Made from recycled micro-ripstop nylon with a water-repellent treatment
- Recycled down padding
- Lycra® cuffs guarantee a snug feel
- Drawstring hem enables a custom fit
- Contrast lining
- Back print and North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Mild Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
translation missing: en.products.product.returnPolicy
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.