- Regular fit
- Hood, zip pockets and zip fastening ensure full functionality
- Crafted from recycled nylon with a reflective print
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Lined in recycled nylon
- Drawstring hood and hem for a custom fit
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
The Polar jacket translates North Sails’ mission to protect the planet with a high-impact graphic look. Sporting an innovative recycled construction with an all-over reflective print, it’s lined in recycled nylon and insulated with Repreve padding: an innovative fibre made from recycled plastic bottles. The hem can be adjusted using the elasticated cords and is longer at the back for enhanced protection from the elements.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.