- Made from a recycled wool, cashmere and viscose blend
- Cosy hood creates a sporty look
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and a flawless fit
- North Sails lettering on the front adds a signature touch
- 30% recycled wool
- 35% recycled polyamide
- 30% recycled viscose
- 5% recycled cachemere
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Iron on reverse
- Dry in the shade
Saving the planet through ethical style choices is learned from a young age. This hooded jumper is crafted from a recycled blend of wool, cashmere and viscose, reinforcing North Sails’ commitment to protecting the planet and ensuring the sustainable use of resources.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.