The boys’ Rekhale jacket interprets North Sails’ lifestyle aesthetic and functional spirit to perfection. Its waterproof nylon construction is updated with a camouflage print in versatile tones, enhanced with plain stretch trims to define the silhouette. Complete with a hood, zip pockets and a logo detail on the chest.
- Regular fit
- Hood, zip pockets and zip closure for full functionality
- Made from waterproof and wind-resistant nylon
- Stretch trims guarantee a snug fit and define the silhouette
- over graphic camouflage print creates a statement look
- 100% polyamide
- Wash at 30 °C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron max 110 °C
- Do not dry clean
Shipping time in France
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.