- Slim fit
- Stand collar, zip pockets and stretch trims for full functionality
- Drawstring waist accentuates the silhouette
- Crafted from recycled nylon
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Reflective North Sails logo on the chest adds a distinctive touch
- 100% recycled polyamide
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Tumble dry low heat
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
An ultra-functional and versatile garment that makes a foolproof ally for boat excursions and unpredictable weather in between seasons. This women's vest sports a recycled nylon construction with Repreve padding: an innovative fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.