- Regular fit with polo collar and short sleeves
- Crafted from certified organic cotton piqué, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Side slits ensure comfort and freedom of movement
- Treated with Polygiene ViralOff® technology, killing over 99% of viruses in two hours
- Lettering on the underside of the collar and North Sails logo on the chest add a signature graphic touch
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- Do not iron the print
Bold colour pairings, versatile lines and a certified organic cotton piqué construction. This polo shirt is an everyday wardrobe essential, distinguished by contrast accents and maxi North Sails lettering on the underside of the collar. Treated with Polygiene ViralOff® technology that promises to kill over 99% of viruses in two hours.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.