North Sails' iconic Sailor jacket is reworked in mini-me proportions for kids who love fashion and want to help save the planet. Crafted from recycled taslan with a water-resistant Teflon coating, it's padded with Repreve: an innovative fibre produced from recycled plastic bottles. Equipped with a packable hood inside the stand collar for unexpected showers, the design is rounded off with rib-knit trims at the cuffs and hem for a snug fit and well-defined silhouette.
- Regular fit
- Stand collar, pockets and zip fastening ensure maximum functionality
- Inner pocket for storing small essentials
- Crafted from recycled taslan with a water-resistant Teflon coating
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette and ensure a snug fit
- Lined in recycled nylon with "Reuse, Reduce, Rethink" lettering
- North Sails patch on the chest
- 100% recycled polyamide
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
Shipping time in France
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.