- Regular fit
- Detachable hood, pockets and logo-detailed zip fastening ensure full functionality
- Made from recycled ripstop with a water-repellent coating
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy
- Lined in recycled nylon with maxi logo
- North Sails patch on the chest
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Inside OutWash Inside Out Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
The perfect transitional piece and an ideal travel companion thanks to its lightweight, versatile design. Boasting a detachable hood to respond to varying weather conditions, this Skye puffer jacket is crafted from recycled nylon micro-ripstop with a water-repellent coating that ensures that water slides straight off the surface. Generously filled with Repreve padding, an innovative fibre made from recycled plastic bottles, the design is finished with a maxi North Sails logo on the inside.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.