A must for little adventurers with a keen eye for style. This mini-mi iteration of our iconic Skye Jacket is crafted from recycled micro-ripstop for an ultra-functional design that's kinder to the planet too. Stretch trims and striped quilting lock in the warmth, while a logo patch on the chest and maxi print on the lining complete the look with boundless North Sails attitude.
- Made from recycled microripstop fabric with a waterrepellent coating
- Hood, practical pockets and zipper closure ensure maximum functionality
- Contrast lining with North Sails print
- Stretch trims create a snug feel
- North Sails patch on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
Shipping time in France
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-repellent" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-repellent fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.