The perfect transitional piece and a reliable base layer during the colder months – this Skye vest features a stand collar and roomy front pockets for hands-free practicality. Crafted from recycled ripstop polyester with a water-repellent coating, it's also generously filled with Repreve padding – made from recycled plastic bottles. The logo-detailed elasticated trims and the front zip fastening accented with the "North Sails go beyond" slogan adds a signature finish.
- Regular fit
- Stand collar, practical pockets and logo-detailed zip fastening help enhance performance and comfort
- Made from recycled ripstop polyester with water-repellent coating
- Insulated with Repreve padding – performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles and produced through sustainable manufacturing that reduces water and energy consumption, as well as greenhouse gas emissions, compared to virgin fibres
- So far, more than 20 billion plastic bottles have been recycled by producing the Repreve fabric
- Lined with recycled nylon
- Elasticated trims for a snug fit
- Logo patch on the chest
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
Shipping time in France
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.