Tested in anger by experts at North Sails and Vendée Globe sailors, featuring all the clever elements you would expect in kit designed for sailors, by sailors. Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro and an innovative TightWeave™ face fabric. Featuring game-changing 4DL™ (4-layer durable laminate), impervious to water whilst offering robust reinforcement. DuraSeal™ closures at the neck and wrists. Based on neoprene rather than latex they offer protection in far greater comfort.
- Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro
- Innovative TightWeave™ face fabric
- Extreme 9" ocean collar and hood design for the ultimate protection from hammering waves
- DuraSeal™ at neck and wrists for easier donning and removal combined with complete waterproof protection
- Double entry chest pocket with AquaGuard® zips & laser cut drainage for secure storage of crucial tools
- Extra long 95cm back length to provide additional waterproof protection
- 4DL™ reinforced seat; robust reinforcement with no water absorption
- Articulation panel for enhanced freedom of movement
- Internal neoprene waist seal for extreme protection that prevents water ingress
- Oversize fit to allow for additional middle layer garments
- Clean design to minimise snagging
- External Hypalon hang loop for stowage
- fabric 1: 100% recycled polyamide
- fabric 2: 100% polyamide
GORE-TEX® PRO garments are for outdoor professionals and serious outdoor visionaries. The fabric provides extreme breathability, a complete wind barrier to stay warm for longer, a superior waterproof membrane and long-lasting protection - even in extreme conditions. The new GORE-TEX PRO products also come with recycled and solution-dyed textiles that reduce water usage and CO2 emissions, creating a lower environmental footprint.
TightWeave™ is a fabric construction that uses much thinner threads and much tighter weaves. Designed for an optimum mix of capabilities in the different race environments. It is naturally water repellent, making it more durable than other techniques. In addition, it won’t leach toxic chemicals into the environment. A win for humans, fish, animals and the oceans.
4DL™ is a new four-layer durable laminated reinforcement. Lamination means no water pocket is created behind the patch, taking longer to dry. No sewing and seam taping a patch significantly reduce seam failure in a high-stress zone. Thanks to this technology, there's zero water absorption - totally impenetrable to water.
- All zips and Velcro fastenings should be secured before laundering
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F using liquid detergent, rinse twice
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry low
- Once Dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more or iron warm (max sole plate temperature 150°C, not on any trims) to reactivate water-repellent treatment
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment
- Do not iron on any trims
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.