- Made from combed organic cotton piqué
- Polo collar, short sleeves and side hem slits create a versatile silhouette
- Striped ribbed cuffs ensure a snug fit
- Oxford fabric rear half-moon yoke delivers superior durability
- Striped collar underside and edges
- Embroidered logo on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% cotton
A versatile, easy-to-wear summer staple, but with a lighter footprint. This short-sleeved polo shirt is crafted from combed piqué containing 100% organic cotton, taking positive steps towards a brighter future for the planet. Edged with striped trims for a graphic edge, it features a half-moon yoke on the back made from tonal Oxford fabric. An embroidered logo on the chest adds a signature touch.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.