A summer essential with our signature aesthetic and a lighter footprint. This mini-me polo shirt is crafted from combed organic cotton piqué to reduce emissions and water use. Accented with a contrast trim on the collar and a contrast inner placket, it features printed numbers on the sleeve in homage to the year the brand was born. Complete with a logo patch on the chest.
- Made from combed organic cotton piqué
- Polo collar, short sleeves and side hem slits create a versatile silhouette
- Contrast trim on the collar and inner placket inject a playful touch
- Ribbed cuffs ensure a snug fit
- "57" print on the sleeve pays homage to the year the brand was born
- Logo patch on the chest adds a signature finish
- 100% cotton
Shipping time in France
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.