- Flawlessly fitting regular cut
- Waistband with belt loops
- Side slant pockets and back buttoned welt pockets
- Made from certified cotton gabardine, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes
- Button and concealed zip closure
- North Sails logo on the back adds a signature graphic touch
- 97% organic cotton
- 3% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not iron the print
- Do not twist
- Do not use light underwear
- Iron on reverse
The perfect addition to your suitcase, these shorts pair perfectly with a polo shirt or shirt for boat trips and relaxed weekend looks. Their chino-inspired Bermuda silhouette is crafted from stretch cotton gabardine, certified as having been manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.